Photo2VCD Studio - Burn your digital photo slide shows into a video CD with
transition effects and background music.
Photo2VCD Studio 3 (formerly as Photo2VCD Standard & Photo2VCD
Professional) is a powerful but easy to use DVD/SVCD/VCD
authoring application. This tool can help you to easily burn your
favorite digital photos into a DVD/SVCD/VCD compatible slideshow on
video CD (VCD), complete with background music and awesome transition
effects. This Video CD (VCD)is playable on any home DVD player so your
family and friends can watch it on TV. It can also be watched on any
DVD/SVCD/VCD compatable PC.
With the powerful multi-album feature, you can organize your photos
into multiple albums, complete with menus on the CD so you can use the
remote control to navigate the different albums on right on your TV. It
also provides a built in CD burning function that lets you to burn your
video directly into CD-R or CD-RW with no additional CD burning
software. You can also archive the original photos on to the same CD for
Photo2VCD Studio is a must have tool
for sharing your favorite digital photos with your friends and family.
Create Stunning Slideshows - You may have taken a lot of
digital photos of different occasions with your digital camera. Looking
at the still photos is fun already, why don't you add more fun to them
by turning them into stunning slideshows? Each slideshow can tell a full
story! You can add different music to your slideshows to make them funny
and even touching stories. You can also add texts to your photos to
describe them. Our software allows you to edit the fonts of your texts
and infinitely add as many texts as you want to your photos. Besides
photos, you can also add video clips you have taken with your digital
camera to your slideshows.
Archive Your Digital Photos - As you take more and more digital
photos, you might run into the problem of how to save them. Saving them
all on the hard drive of your computer is not wise at all. However,
Photo2VCD Studio 3 can help you archive your photos and video clips you
have used in your slideshows and save them on your disc in separate
sub-folders using the slideshow title as the sub-folder name. Thus, Your
photos and video clips can be kept everlasting!
Share Your Digital Photos - You must want to share your special
memories with your friends and family. Why not send your slideshow VCDs
to them as special gifts? You can also use your slideshows to make your
presentations livelier, or you can just create slideshows for fun! Since
it's very easy to create slideshows and burn them to VCDs using our
software, why not try it!
Multiple Background Music Supported - Photo2VCD Studio 3
supports multiple audio formats such as MP3, WAV and OGG, which are the
most frequently used audio files. You can add multiple music files to
one slideshow. To add more professional effects to your music, you can
apply “fade in” or “fade out” to your music. If you have more than one
music file in your slideshow and the sound levels of the music files are
not the same, Photo2VCD allows you to normalize their volumes.
Automatic audio and video synchronization - Photo2VCD can
automatically synchronize the duration of your music with the duration
of all images and video clips in a slideshow if the two durations are
not the same long.
With Photo2VCD Studio, you will be able to:
- Create great photo slideshows on video CD complete with background
music and transition effect in just a few clicks.
- Play your photo slideshow on standalone DVD players, so your
friends and family can watch your favorite digital photos on TV.
- Archive Your Photos. Automatically burn your original image files
along with your slideshows to CDs or DVDs.
- Organize your photos into multiple albums on the CD.
Key Features of Photo2VCD Studio:
user interface and very easy to use.
- Powerful photo editor integrated makes it easy to edit your
- Choose from hundreds of transition effects for your slideshow.
- Choose background music (MP3 or WAV) for your album.
- Select different display times and transition settings for
- Add subtitle to photos.
- Easily to organize your photos into multiple albums.
- Preview movie before making.
- Auto-generate DVD/SVCD/VCD disc menu.
- Integrated robust CD burning function, up to 95% burners are
- Archive original photos into the same CD for later use.
- Auto synchronize audio & video\
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Intel Pentium Processor or above,
64 MB RAM (128MB Recommended)
- 40 MB of available hard drive space
- Windows-compatible display with at least 800 x 600 resolution
- Windows-compatible mouse or pointing device
- Windows-compatible sound card (recommended)
- CD or DVD Burner (to burn CD/DVD discs)
- Note: DVD player must support the Video CD and CD-R/RW formats.
Buy Photo2VCD Studio - US$39.95